Enable Smartphone Control - For Most Major Brands of Garage Door Openers
Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage open. Or being able to turn on your lights when you’re not home. The LiftMaster® 821LM MyQ Garage does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere and control home lighting…all from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control most garage door opener brands, along with home lighting, with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- Controls up to two garage doors at once (requires extra door sensor, sold separately) and up to 16 MyQ-Enabled devices.
- Wi-Fi Hub mounts near garage door opener and plugs into outlet. The hub wirelessly communicates with the garage door opener over your home’s Wi-Fi.
- Door Sensor mounts on the garage door.
- Works with most major garage door opener brands with Photo Eyes:
- LiftMaster, Chamberlain®, Craftsman® – 310, 315, 390, 433.30, 433.92, 434.54 MHz
- Linear – MegaCode 318 MHz
- Genie – Intellicode 315, 390 MHz
- Overhead – Intellicode 315, 390 MHz
- Stanley – SecureCode 310 MHz
- Wayne-Dalton – KEELOQ 372.5 MHz